1. Isis and I become cheerleaders thanks to our black and gold fur.
2. Red, orange, green, blue, purple, and even brown are all banned from The House until March.
3. Instead of attending Sunday mass at noon, the human pet wakes up especially early for the seven o'clock mass so she can be home in time for kick-off.
4. There's an increase in spaghetti products stockpiled in the pantry.
5. Tostitos, salsa, and queso become a standard desert.
6. Sailors even blush at the blue streak issued from the human pet's lips.
7. People who do not want to watch, cheer, or support the Steelers are asked to leave.
8. The hours of noon to four o'clock on Sunday become an aerobic exercise in standing up and sitting down.
9. There is no taking the name of Roethlisberger in vain.
10. Every month, the human pet curses her DirecTV bill, but writes it off as "a worthy cause".
11. Attire for Sundays must be: Steeler hat, Steeler shirt, Steeler pants, Steeler socks, Steeler shoes...and of course, Steeler boxers.
12. Between September and March, the human pet gains seasonal telepathic abilities with the Steeler coaches as they communicate via the television.
13. There's no messing with Bill Cowher's chin whatsoever!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants