Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Legal counsel

Dear Finnegan J. Katz, Esq.,

I received your confidential, private, and secretive letter notifying me that you wish to help me by being my legal counsel. Having never had legals or counsels, I am going to follow your lead on this one. If it will help me get my evil and horrible brother, Zeus, off of my back then I would be very grateful for your help. (He hasn't stopped calling me psychotic, neurotic, and insane since our huge spat at the water bowl!) If you clear my name in regard to the carnage in the garage and the spare bedroom, that would be a bonus.

Thank you in advance,










P.S. I am not insane.

P.S.S. Ok, maybe I have moments, but it's not all the time.

P.S.S.S. I take that back. I'm just moody, not insane.

P.S.S.S.S. Don't you judge me! Don't you dare judge me!

4 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Isis, my dear. We are telling you this as your furriends. It's not a lawyer you need, but a Sy-cat-wrist
We hope we haf not offended you, and we reely hopes you gets better soon.We will say a purrear for you tonite.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Isis, maybe you need a bay-k-shun away from the human pet and zeus? it sounds like there's a lot of stress in your house.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Isis, Finny is a furry good lawyer. I fink you need a cycleologist, too. They're good listeners an help you fink bout fings and solve problems. Of course, as cats, a nice nap in the sun and some good skritches from Mom are also furry comfortin.

Anonymous said...

Psssst, be berry careful Isis. If the beans hear you talkin to yourself they could try to makes you take sy-kee-at-trick chunks.

Oh, and a bay-k-shun sounds like a real good idea. Just go somewheres there's plenty of food and cool water and safey places to nap. Like maybe the Big Piney Woods. That's a good place to bay-k-shun. Just don't invite any brofurs on your bay-k-shun.

~~ A Furriend