1. I spent the wee hours of the morning being the human pet's alarm clock, headbutting her repeatedly at 6:00 a.m.
2. I did some excellent stretches on the back of the loveseat. That was very relaxing!
3. I did my cardio work-out with Isis which consists of back-and-forth laps between the master bedroom and the living room.
4. I had guard duty for the backyard from noon to 3:00 p.m.
5. I investigated the contents of cups that had been left on the coffee table. I decided to knock a few over.
6. I shredded some important papers of the human pet's.
7. I picked through the garbage and pulled out the old tuna cans which still had remnants of tuna in them. I made those cans clean! Yum!
8. I went after the chicken bones as well, but those weren't as good as the tuna.
9. I took several baths throughout the day. I was even generous enough to give Isis one as well.
10. I played with the litter to the litter box. I made a nice piece of sandart for the human pet.
11. I prowled around the house looking for intruders. You never know when one of their kind might slip by you!
12. I sat in the blue, comfy, computer chair and spun round and round and round and...
13. When that was all finished, I went back to sleep.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants