1. Rip apart her used tissues as she lays them in the basket next to the loveseat.
2. Lick at her face while the feverish sweat comes down her cheeks.
3. Listen to her ramblings concerning how hot Matthew Fox is while Season 2 of Lost plays throughout the day.
4. Listen to her ramblings concerning how hot Josh Holloway is while Season 2 of Lost plays throughout the day.
5. Continuously remind her she has a fever, and that she can never have Matthew Fox or Josh Hollway because they're stuck on some island in the middle of nowhere that is controlled by disturbed psychologists.
6. Convince her that she need not bother trying to come up with elaborate theories concerning the events and happenings of Lost since it's a television show.
7. Encourage her to shower so she doesn't stink up the living room.
8. Count how many cups of tea she has.
9. Lap up the remaining tea in the cups she leaves behind so none of it goes to waste.
10. Sit on her stomach and watch her squirm.
11. Headbutt her fifteen times in a row so she feeds you.
12. Cover your ears with your paws when the sonic booming of her sneezes erupts.
13. Purr and snuggle with her so she knows that even though she's sick, she's still beautiful to you.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants