1. I can eat all of the human pet's Ethel M chocolates.
2. I can read Lost and Found by Carolyn Parkhurst in peace!
3. I won't have to hear: "Are you going to do anything today, Zeus?"
4. I won't have to watch another edition of reDesign. There's only so much Kenneth Brown a cat can take!
5. If I want to kill my sister, Isis, there won't be any witnesses.
6. Break out the catnip and feathers! It's karaoke at my house!
7. Perhaps I can finally start knitting as I have always dreamed.
8. I can start on my dream project, The Bean Whisperer, traveling door-to-door, instructing other felines' and canines' human pets.
9. I might head out to visit my friend, Nimbus, and go skydiving with The Flying Elvi.
10. Perhaps I can finally get the beauty sleep I so desperately need.
11. I won't have to listen to any more complaints about my hair being left on the human pet's clothes.
12. If it is possible for Kukka-Maria to have torrid love affairs with Brad Pitt and Colin Farrell, then Salma Hayek, Penelope Cruz, and Jessica Alba beware!
13. Watch out World Poker Tour! This cat is going to take you for all your worth! (I did learn from the best (Beau Beau and Angie) after all!)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants