We've been reading your blog for a while.
We are curious about your sister, Isis. Doesn't she have anything to say?
Dazey Jesse and Conner Cloud
Dear Dazey, Jesser, and Connor Cloud,
Seeing as though I did not post a Thursday Thirteen yesterday, this is as good a time as any to tell you thirteen reasons why my sister, Isis, does not post very often on my blog:
1. This is The Zeus Excuse, not The Isis Crisis.
2. Her obsessive compulsive disorder would keep her from finishing a post as every i would need to be dotted and every t crossed.
3. She has cyberphobia.
4. Paranoia should not be encouraged...even if it is funny.
5. Constant twitching leads to bad typing.
6. Her war with Fuzzy Bear doesn't leave much spare time for blogging.
7. Isn't it more interesting to read about my pranks on her?
8. Though she would never admit to it, Isis is a hard-working geisha girl. You can imagine how tired she is after working the circuit.
9. She's a hater. Need I say more?
10. Because when you have too much in common with Golum, you need to be contained.
11. There's a lot of tampons in this world that need her to submerge them in water so that they may be freed of their cardboard applicators.
12. She can't handle having adoring fans like I can!
13. I'm more sophisticated, dashing, charming, intelligent, and did I fail to mention, stable?
Do you have a question you would like for me to answer during Blogathon 2007? Leave it in the comments! By leaving a question, you help the cause as I will have plenty to blog about for the next 21 hours.