Saturday, July 28, 2007

Nasty little hidden secret

Dear Zeus,

When my human tries to get onto your blog from work it blocks her because of the letters zeu s-e-x cuse in the address. This really annoys her. Any ideas how she can get round this? I told her to do actual work instead of blog surfing but apparently she isn't keen on this idea.

Congrats on a great cause by the way xx

HRH Yao-lin

Dear HRH Yao-lin,

When this blog was created back in April of 2006, it never dawned on me that I was handing out a subliminal message with my address. You can imagine my shame when fellow readers informed me of my mistake, and as such, a deep self-loathing overcame me.

What did this say about me: That I was a hoohahless tomcat in need? That I desired 'the nasty' 24/7? Whatever would my human pet say if she knew?

You are not the first to point this out to me!

I doubt you will be the last!

However, I am absolutely clueless when it comes to such technological quandaries. I suggest you speak to someone, such as Hot(M)BC, who is more knowledgeable than me. I apologize for not being of more assistance.



Do you have a question you would like for me to answer during Blogathon 2007? Leave it in the comments! By leaving a question, you help the cause as I will have plenty to blog about for the next 20 hours.

3 comments:

HRH Yao-Lin said...

No worries Zeus - thanks for the response dude! Happy blogging you sexy thang! x

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you are not simply trying to promote the loving practices of the zeu?

None of us can think of everything. I don't think I would have thought of it either.

-Andrew the monitor dude-

Zeus said...

promote the loving practices of the zeus?

I spat water on my screen and am now trying to bathe myself as a result. Thanks, Andrew...