Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Letters of the Alphabet Meme

Yesterday, Local Girl posted ten things that she loved / liked that began with the letter T. I liked it so much I asked her to give me a letter, and for some reason, she went with my human pet's initial and not mine.

What do you humans have against the letter Z? What did it ever do to you?

Nonetheless, here are ten things I love that begin with the letter M.

1. The very first thing that came to my mind were two of my favorite blogs: Meezer Tails and Memoirs of a Feline Empress. Sam, Miles, Kukka-Maria, and Brach are four of the best cats you'll ever come across in the blogosphere.

2. I like mothers of small children. A few of my pet's friends are mothers, and let me tell you, tomcats: those ladies know how to scratch, pet, and massage you completely. It's wonderful!

3. Mondays are exceptional for me since that is when I do my weekly happy dance in celebration of the human pet having to go back to work.

4. Marvel Ultimate Alliance is one of my most favorite humanip games ever! My pet will turn on the Playstation 2, and I immediately get so excited that I have to jump on her chest and perch right underneath her chin. Sure, she tries to push me down, but I just want a good view of Silver Surfer and Black Panther.

5. Mochas have the best smell! I don't even drink coffee, and yet, I am drawn like a moth to the flame every time.

6. Murdering intruders (i.e., cockroaches, lizards, spiders, etc.) who come into the house ranks high on my list. I know murder is a harsh word, and I only used it in order to complete this meme. Normally, I would just say "making intruders life-challenged".

7. Makeshift beds are always better than the typical places I nap. I suspect it is because there's an inherent thrill in being where you're not supposed to be. For example, sleeping on the top of the bookcases in the house is one of my personal delights.

8. Mirrors are one of the most amazing inventions of all humankind. If left to my own devices, I think I could stare, swat, and spat at myself all day long.

9. Mice, mice, mice! Do you honestly think we could have this list without mentioning those delightful creatures? Personally, I prefer the feather-butt variety.

10. Begrudingly, I must say Marina only because my pet's name begins with M. She'll be expecting it, and since relations are still tender, I chose not to risk the alternative.

Anyone else who would like to play, tell me in the comments, and I'll give you a letter!

13 comments:

Christine and FAZ said...

I liked the game but not sure if I know 10 things from one letter. All your Ms were good but do you think you could do 10 things beginning with Z as well?

Sparky Duck said...

I will play, as long as it has nothing to do with z

Carmen said...

I wish Pooh would murder intruders, he's more scared of them than me. :) He should at least get the spiders for pete's sake!

The M's said...

Another wonderful Meme. Happy Tuesday

Anonymous said...

Hmm this means I'd have to do B or C... C at least stands for cat food...

LZ said...

That is a wonderful idea for a list! Yours is very good indeed. I like mice too and murderous intruders!

Latte

Kimo and Sabi said...

Mmmmm...good list (hehehe)

We just "play" wif intruders until some limbs or a head break off - they die on their own - that way it's not murder.

sage said...

it would be a challenge to come up with ten things with a letter Z! Or maybe more of a challenge

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm impressed. Now let's see you do "Z". LOL!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Oh Zeus, fank you so much for saying you like our blog!!! We loves your blog so much - you should win the contest for the one you'll nefurr stop reading.

We would like to play!!!

The Crew said...

We went over and voted for you in your category. Best of luck!

Besides zoos, zebras and, of course, you, nothing else comes to mind immediately. You're going to have to work at this challenge.

Kukka-Maria said...

I'm giving myself high-fives! I WAS NUMBER ONE AND THE HUMAN PET WAS LAST...

Crap. I broke a claw high fiving myself. Damn karma.

Millie said...

I'd like to try my paw at this. May I please have a letter?