Ares would like to thank fellow Boston Terrier, Mack
, for honoring him with this prestigious blog award! We here at The Zeus Excuse
are extremely honored! With this award, come some guidelines:1. Please thank the dog who gave this award to you and link to them.
2. Name 10 (yes 10) things about yourself. Try to be as creative as possible.
3. Pass this special award onto 15 doggie bloggers. It doesn't matter whether they are old or new.
4. Comment on the new receivers of this blog to let them know of the love.
5. And the most important: HAVE FUN!!!
With number one complete, we will move on to 10 things about Ares. Drumroll please!
1. Ares doesn't like to go to the bathroom outside at night.
2. He doesn't like the rain.
3. He always knows when medicine is in his food bowl, and he will eat everything else in the bowl except for that one teeny tiny pebble of medicine.
4. If he had a middle name, it would be Hoover because he is indiscriminate when it comes to cleaning the floor of food nibblets.
5. His favorite toy is a $1.00 squeaky mail box that the human pet picked up at Wal-mart.
6. Ares loves butterflies.
7. He enjoys chasing Isis around the house. Isis, however, does not return the sentiment.
8. Ares makes a face known as "Black Lip the Pirate" when begging for food at dinner time.
9. He snores louder than any human on earth. His farts, though, are quick and to the point.
10. Recently, Ares has taken to posing like a groundhog, sitting on his rear legs and sticking his front paws up into the air. We're thinking of taking him to the circus.
We might not be able to name 15 doggie bloggers so we are passing this award along to the ones we know of and love:Ayatollah Mugsy of Pug Life MinistriesDachsies RuleLorenzaHankKhyraLois LaneLudoRubyPedroThorTom