Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father hater

I'll never know your name,
and I'll never care to know,
You used my momma,
and then you ran off to go.

Our momma couldn't care
for us so we had to leave.
Off to an orphanage at PetSmart -
A new start, I had to believe.

Here I am now,
nine years later,
No thanks to you,
you kitten hater.

I'm glad I'm fixed
so I don't have to worry,
that I'll be like you
and use females in a hurry.

So should we ever meet,
in the yard or in the street,
You go your way, and I'll go mine,
And both of us will be just fine.

ZEUS

7 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, dear. It sounds as if you've been scarred for life.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Don't blame your father Zeus, he knew no better. Blame the Humans who never got his mother or father fixed.We see you have changed your layout to one somewhat mellower than yesterday. It looks nice and summery.

Cory said...

You tell 'em Zeus...my daddy did the same thing to my momma. Sigh.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a good poem for those deadbeat kitten daddies!

The Meezers or Billy said...

that's a great poem! Only Nicky knows who is daddy is! We doesn't think that Billy efen knows who is MOMMY is - other than apparently some dog that lived near the parking lot the mom finded him in.

Anonymous said...

Oh; Zeuz I feel the same way. I found my humans at the local humane society. It's been nine good years for me too.
Jake the red tabby.

Parker said...

Zeus, I gotta' say, you have a way with words!