Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Umm, happy birthday, Isis?

All I wanted for my birthday was to be left alone, but instead, shining bright lights were thrown in my face as the Catstapo were coming to seize me.

I tried to run away, but everywhere I went, the lights followed. I then suspected it was Xenu, coming to take me away to another planet of inhospitable nature.

Then I heard my Momma's voice saying, "Pose for the camera! It's your birthday!" At that point, I almost wished it had been Xenu.

Sigh... Another year, and still, no one learns. Just leave me alone!

9 comments:

Angel Simba said...

Happy birthday - nice to see you again! How old are you today?

The Creek Cats said...

Happy Purrthday to you, Isis!!!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hope you have a happy birthday. No lights from me.. just ham.

The Island Cats said...

It's your birthday?? Happy Birthday, Isis!!

Quill and Greyson said...

Happy Birthday Isis!!

Jans Funny Farm said...

But it's your birthday, Isis! We like to see your picture.

Fan said...

I hope you have. Happy birthday and many more. You men tioned Xenu. Have you taken the Scientology personality test? The questions are readily available online. While it has been discredited I would love to see what makes you (and possibly Zeus) tick. I would love to learn more about Ares as well. However, since he is only able to communicate through simple, crude pictures I am not sure what his test results would look like.

A few Good Cats said...

Oh, sweet Isis, when a cat is as pretty as you are, you have to expect humans to swoon over you and take your picture... happy birthday from all of us Good Cats.

The Meezers or Billy said...

happy lated purrfday Isis