Thursday, April 29, 2010

Digital Affairs

I know this may come as a shock to some viewers, but I have gotten several marriage proposals throughout the years. What can I say? The femme felines adore me.

Nonetheless, I have always recognized the limitations of my predicament. Rather than give false hope to a lady, I'd rather sit on my butt, flip my hind paws behind my head, and give myself a good cleaning. Honestly, I've always thought that was rather altruistic of me.

Imagine my surprise, then, when I stumbled onto this article about 27 year-old Sal 9000 (the only name he would give interviewers) who married a video game character named Nene on his Nintendo DS.

Apparently, anything is possible these days including interdigital relationships.

This, however, has given me hope for the human pet. Seeing as she's not married, I plan on hooking her up with Jin Kazama, her go-to character on Tekken. The only problem is that we live in Texas, and I doubt that'll go over well.

Zeus

4 comments:

The Crew said...

Gosh Zeus, first I thought you were going to tell us YOU were getting married. But that would take you off the market and deprive all your female admirers of your Mancatly self, so it's probably best not to do it. It's the same reason I haven't tied the knot with some lovely out there.

George

PS. I agree. The, hmmm...dare I say it..."redneck mentality", wouldn't approve of a human/avatar relationship, so you may want to rethink that idea.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

As Texans, we don't think we are so backwards as to 'poo-poo' an interdigital relationship! After all, you won't have to worry about buying beer and food for any one else!

The Island Cats said...

Yeah, Zeus...I'd rather keep playing the field too...

Wally

Single Guy with a Cat said...

While I don't know anything about the Human Pet, other then what is on this blog she sounds pretty cool. Hopefully she doesn't settle for a video game character.