Saturday, July 28, 2007

I got so much love to give...

Dear Zeus,

It seems I have become a chick magnet. I already have 2 girlfriends, 2 "little sisters" and more wannabes. How does one handle all this, especially being a Christian cat???

Beau

Dear Beau,

I have several thoughts on this question, and among those thoughts would be jealousy. Share the love! Help a brothah out! Don't be so selfish!

Honestly, though, I do not see the big deal in seeing more than one femme feline at one time, even if you are a Christian cat. After all: Didn't God say "to go forth and multiply"? Didn't He also say, "Love thy neighbor as thyself"? And let's not forget the ultimate Bible quote for a situation such as your's: "Hope deferred maketh the heart sick."

Really, Beau: I wish I had your so-called "problem". Let me know if you need me to handle it for you. I'd be glad to assist you.



Have a question for Zeus, Isis, or Blackie? Leave it in the comments! By doing so, you'll help our blogging efforts for the next 12 hours!

Want to make a donation to our cause? Click here!

1 comment:

The Meezers or Billy said...

Kukka had the right idea with the tomcat stable.