Friday, June 29, 2007

Zeus, P.I.

I've been secretly listening to my human pet's phone conversations for the past few days, and I have deduced that she is heading out this evening to meet none other than...

Princess Mia's Mom!

I can't believe the sheer nerve of her! She's acting like she has a life...she has friends...she is her own person, free to do what she wants when she wants...there are other people in her existence besides me. What kind of pet thinks that?

The kind that rips your heart out of your chest with a spoon because it hurts more. That's what kind...

Feline and canine friends, I suspect that my pet is cheating on me. I am asking you for your help. If you are in the Houston area, and you spot them, would you please post here with clues about my pet's activities? We need to keep a close eye on her, and since my eyes and ears can't be everywhere like Visa, I know I can count on you to help.

Any and all information would be appreciated.

5 comments:

Bonnie Underfoot said...

I'll station Victor to watch for them out the window. We're in Madison, not Houston, but it will keep him occupied.

Just Ducky said...

Well, if Princess Mia wasn't my girl I would say, teleport over and keep her company. Oh heck, go and visit Mia. She probably is being ignored by here beans too. Take Isis with you to visit with Tigey.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Zeus, sorry we can't help you, being on the total opposite north end of the country, but if she's not home by 11pm change the locks. - Miles

Jude Cowell said...

Lim is too far away as well but his spycat abilities would be a purrfect foil to your wayward human...if only...

jude, typist for Lim and Mr.A Cat

The Crew said...

This is disgraceful, Zeus. Why weren't you invited to go along and meet Mia's Mom?! Did anyone think maybe you'd enjoy an evening out?

Like so many others commenting, we can spy on your Pet if she comes to Whisk-onsin. But I'll tell you what, my Dad travels to Texas a lot and maybe he can keep an eye out for her, then I can report back to you!

George