Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Excuses is all I got...

Between the human pet's two research papers and high-stakes testing all this week for the her students, she has absolutely put this home on lock-down. If writing papers on the computer is stressing her out, I don't know why she insists on going back to it. I think that justifies giving me a turn. Nonetheless, I know I have to post pictures of the lovely blanket Millie sent to me and introduce all of you to my new crime-fighting friend, Ricardo Montoya.

Yes, I said Ricardo Montoya. Why do you laugh?

As soon as this tumult of activity slows down, expect some serious endeavors to win your heart over!

13 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

tell the pet to take a break and watch some TV for a while, so that you can blog.

partner in crime? ooooooooooo sounds 'aciting!

The Crew said...

For heaven's sake Zeus, you know you already have our hearts. Everyone loves you!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you are still around and still seeing to it that your human does her work.

Mr. Hendrix said...

You've already won our hearts Zeus! Your poor human. Give her lotsa headbutts and purrs and she'll feel better. Take care and we'll look forward to your new partner in crime!

Bobkat said...

Good luck to your human pet! I know how it is - I'm studying for a big exam next week adn I am stressed with a capital stress!

Just Ducky said...

Yes your human pet needs a break. It is actually good for their brains.

Parker said...

Wow, I can't wait! Partner in crime? Wowie!

Lux said...

Best wishes to your human pet with the testing and research papers ...

Karen Jo said...

I hope that your human pet comes through all her testing and papers with flying colors. I can't wait to hear more about Ricardo Montoya.

NOLADawn said...

WE miss you Zeusie!! You're mentioned in my TT, you must stop by when your human pet has a chance.

Kukka-Maria said...

Yaaaaaawn. Excuses, excuses. You sound like my Agent, now...

Rascal said...

Your mom should get you your own computer.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Zeus, you've never lost our hearts. Ricardo Montoya? Sounds interesting.