Wednesday, November 29, 2006

And our winners are...

WOW! What an amazing three days it has been! The comments section has been a flurry of excitement, and more than once did I find myself rolling in laughter at what some of you creatively penned upon the screen. I want to thank each and every one of you for coming by and participating. All of you have helped make this contest a huge success!

I would like to extend a super special thanks to Harper Collins Publishing for providing all of the prizes for our winners. This contest could not have been held without their support.

Our winners are:




Mu Shue Pooh King Cat with 17 entries





Jake and Bathsheba with 32 entries





Katnippia with 51 entries





The House of the (Mostly) Black Cats with 57 entries





Jack with 103 entries



Congratulations to all of the winners! Please e-mail me with your shipping information, and I will send you your winnings!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was trying for 101, but I miscounted!

Thank you Zeus!!! I had a lot of fun and I just had a rousing game of 'cat-fishing' to celebrate!

Now I have to go make nice to the Big One who is feeling a bit put out about me having all these reasons why I'm better than him.

Silly human. I see I still have to do a bit more training with him.

Katnippia said...

Thanks Zeus, we had funs coming up with reasons with meowmize. Although we have the same issue that Jack has with his Big One with our dadz, hehe. They just don't understandz.- Sia

The Meezers or Billy said...

wow. cool!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! And here I was just coming up with ideas as they came up! I can't believe how many ideas that others came up with!

Of course the human male wasn't all that impressed with this particular article. I'll be waving it under his nose for quite some time!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Great contest, Zeus! We're not going to tell Dad that we finished in 4th place. Congratulations to Jack - what an impressive tally (and such clever ones, to boot).

~J&B

Anonymous said...

Looks like I missed something important again!

Kailani

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, congrats to everyone, what fun it looks like we missed out upon.... the joy of working and not getting to play around in the blog-world. Hey, I still owe you a free design too, you still have time if you want a Christmas card.....

Susie said...

Concatulations to all!

Sparky Duck said...

yea Kai, I was here and still have no idea what contest I missed.

Kukka-Maria said...

Congrats to the winners! I admire your diligence!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Concatulations to all dah winners...and to all the par-tis-a pants!

Gud contest Zeus!

Abby

Hot(M)BC said...

Wow, we wonned! Fanks Zeus! We had lots of fun.

Zeus is our reason for the season for sure!

Purrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

Renee Nefe said...

Wow! That's enough to write a book.

It could be "The Cats' reasons for dumping your man."