Thursday, September 28, 2006

Thursday Thirteen Edition #10


Thirteen Things I Did Instead of Working on a Fabulous Thursday Thirteen


1. I spent the wee hours of the morning being the human pet's alarm clock, headbutting her repeatedly at 6:00 a.m.
2. I did some excellent stretches on the back of the loveseat. That was very relaxing!
3. I did my cardio work-out with Isis which consists of back-and-forth laps between the master bedroom and the living room.
4. I had guard duty for the backyard from noon to 3:00 p.m.
5. I investigated the contents of cups that had been left on the coffee table. I decided to knock a few over.
6. I shredded some important papers of the human pet's.
7. I picked through the garbage and pulled out the old tuna cans which still had remnants of tuna in them. I made those cans clean! Yum!
8. I went after the chicken bones as well, but those weren't as good as the tuna.
9. I took several baths throughout the day. I was even generous enough to give Isis one as well.
10. I played with the litter to the litter box. I made a nice piece of sandart for the human pet.
11. I prowled around the house looking for intruders. You never know when one of their kind might slip by you!
12. I sat in the blue, comfy, computer chair and spun round and round and round and...
13. When that was all finished, I went back to sleep.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



24 comments:

Colleen Gleason said...

Very busy day, Zeus. I'm especially impressed at your long stint of guard duty.

Thanks for letting Marina come by yesterday and drool over Alan Rickman. It was nice that you gave her a chance on the keyboard.

LinknKnits said...

Hee hee. I didn't realize cats were so darn busy!

Happy TT! Mine is up, too.

Kukka-Maria said...

It's a good thing you did the whole "cardio thing" with Isis.

Don't tell her I said this, but she seems to be packing it onto her backside a bit lately!

Carmen said...

sand art! I love it! Was there anything good in the cups that had been left for you? My cat got his head stuck in one once, trying to get at the remaining milk. There are incriminating pictures, but he sulks when I show them. :)

Darla said...

Wow, Zeus! I don't know why your human expects you to do a TT on top of all that! It's more than a cat should have to bear. ;)

Sparky Duck said...

dang, how do I get Kittie to be a guard dog?? The Crickets are attacking

Anonymous said...

Honestly Zeus, I'm tired just thinking about it.

The Crew said...

I've done many of those things myself and think they're an excellent use of my time. I don't have a blue chair, though. Do you think it would matter if I tried Mom's gray computer chair?

George

Renee Nefe said...

What a busy day... a well earned nap is in order. Care if I join you? ZZZZzzzz

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a fun day. Bubbles likes to sleep on the computer chair, but does not like it when it spins around.

Anonymous said...

Why is it that cats feel it necessary to knock over cups? Our late Maizy used to do that. Our spunky new kitties, Henry and Charlie don't do that. *yet* They just pounce on us when we are sleeping.

DK & The Fluffies said...

Zeus's Mom... tag!

Anonymous said...

Boy, talk about a full day. You must be exhausted!

Tigersan said...

The blue chair sounds scary...

round and round and round AND...

Oh no... me am about to !!!!!!

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a very busy day indeed.You certainly deserve a nice long nap.

Anonymous said...

What a good kitty -- you didn't even list sharpening your claws on any of the human pet's furniture! Bravo Zeus >^.^<

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Goodness! You had a busy day!!

Lisa said...

Wow! Sounds like you were busy! My cat does the exact same thing with the lap running and the knocking over of the cups! I dont understand it! If you want the water in the cup, why do you knock it over???

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yoo haf had a bizzy day. I do the alarm clock fing between 2am and 3am yooshully so thay don't ofurr sleep. The sand art is gud too. Why don't the beans unnerstand it is a werk of art? Yoo must haf been furry tired after all that.

IndyPindy said...

Hey, have you seen Scrubs? Come take the Scrubs personality quiz on my blog!

Anonymous said...

You had a very full day, Zeus. In fact, you did about ten more things than I did on Thursday. My day can be summed up in four actions: eat, nap, litterbox, repeat.
DaisyMae Maus

Dianne said...

You really know how to make the time fly Zeus. I usually follow my mom around most of the day and get into anything she is interested in. Ma said she loves your avatar-it's one of the cutest she's seen-oh gee!

=^..^= said...

Zeus! You "took several baths throughout the day"?!!! Why?!!! Whateffur for?!!!

~Bombay

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

Ize waz very buzy on turzdy 2.

i waz guardin da nieghborz bunniez frum da roof peeplez makin wotz of noizies.

i wikes ta spy on da bak yardz when nobuddiez lookin and do scientifik studiez...

katie ann kitty 2