Wednesday, August 23, 2006

What's on page 123?

I was tagged by Sam for this quick and easy book meme!

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123
3. Find the fifth sentence
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don't you dare dig for that cool or intellectual book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.
6. Tag whomever you want, or not.

Ok, here we go. The closest book to my desk was Mirror, Mirror: A Novel by Gregory Maguire.

"Take the child from the house, deep into the woods, far beyond where anyone might find her."

"There are woods enough to lose a child in."

"I want her more than lost. I want her life."





I tag the following:

1. Lilize
2. Sam I Am
3. The Meezers
4. The Crew
5. Sophie

11 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

ooooo cool!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

This luks like such a fun game...hint hint...........Meezers, the crew and EVARYONE else who was tagged!

Lilize said...

haha damn, you got me!

the closes book is written in portuguese.. hahaha let's see if your human pet can understand a wee bit with her spanish skills!!!

Gemini said...

What an interesting game. I'd love to play too! (Hint Hint to the others as well! :)).

Isabella said...

Hey Zeus! I saw at the Dachsie's blog that you voted for me- so I wanted to drop by to say thanks and introduce myself. I hope dogs are allowed here?
Big Wags,
Isabella

B* said...

Does Vogue count as a book?!! ;D

I told you I'm too sleepy these days to go and read an "actual" book!! But I'll do it only cuz ur such a cutie :)

Renee Nefe said...

LOL! I know that you didn't tag me, but Darly is having some fun here. I grabbed the nearest book to me "So that's what they're for!" It's a book on breastfeeing.

Darly being silly goes across the room and picks up a book we got for free with one we really wanted...it's title "Kazam", it was based on a movie that Shaq did. I don't think that it even has 123 pages.

=^..^= said...

Oh no... is a little bean gonna getted killed? How does the story end?

~Bombay

Bravely Sir Robin said...

Oooo, I'm glad you didn't tag me! The three books closest to the 'pyooter are graphic novels, none of which have 123 pages!! ^_^

Tigersan said...

Fun, fun! Here is what me got...

"Operators allow you to manipulate operands and form expressions. Using operators, you can perform a wide range of tasks — from adding and subtracting to joining strings
together."

Sam I Am said...

Oh those wicked cat!!!!!