Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Top Ten Reasons I Love Zeus' Travels


10. I can eat all the stinky goodness I want because he's not there to hog it all.

9. I don't have to listen to his obnoxious snoring when he falls asleep.

8. I get to play with all of the toys now without having to compete with him.

7. I can watch all of the R-rated movies I want to with The Mama, and no big, fat gingerboy is going to jump on top of me to ruin the experience!

6. It's amusing just to see how he tries to talk to that Phil guy in the morning. I don't think he realizes Phil doesn't speak Cat-onese.

5. The litter box has been exceptionally clean lately without him here.

4. He's so going to need those eardrops when he comes back home!

3. I don't need to ask His Highness' permission if I can sit on the couch.

2. Guests who come over actually spend time with me now because the Attention Hog is not around.

1. I can cuddle and snuggle with The Mama all day long!

10 comments:

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Wow, you aren't getting any argument from me!

Patches Lady

Tommy and Teaghan said...

There's somefin to be said bout when the pain in uh... I mean Beau Beau, the brat of the house, isn't around me eifer.

KXBC said...

Poor thing. You need more attention.

Kukka-Maria said...

I can't wait to have an excuse to send Brach off on some "adventures." I think there is nothing like the joy of being an only child...

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

I'm trying my hardest to give 4 cats away, but Momma won't let me...I want to be any only child too!

*ABBY

Gemini said...

I hope that Chey and Georgia both go campaigning on the road then I'll get that sort of life Isis!

Hot(M)BC said...

Bein an only cat is fun. I miss that sometimes. But Mommy says I have to say this so I am
"It's good to have sisfurs though"
There, I said it. Can I go now?

~~ Sanjee

The Crew said...

Gee, I don't know what it would be like to be an only cat. George was here already, then Max came, now little Misty. I think I might be lonely if they weren't here.

Love,
Tipper

Victor Tabbycat said...

Why is Bonnie writin an email to Phil wif subject line, "First Zeus, Next Victor?"

The Fluffy Tribe said...

there is a silver lining to every abscence ~Shadow