Saturday, July 28, 2007

Scribblings of tiny ninjas

I have been honored with a sketching by cazzie of Way of the Scribbling Ninja!



I think this is supposed to be her concept of my human pet in the horrid costume I was made to wear for Halloween last year. Is it just me, or does this sketching make my pet look cuter than me? Sigh...

If you would like to encourage cazzie in her Blogathon efforts, simply visit her blog and request your own sketching. I am sure she will be happy to oblige you!

2 comments:

Karen said...

HiZeus!! Wow 24 hours blogging? I don't think I could do that I nap too much. But I do have a question. When and why did you start blogging? Also I have a second question. Have you heard from Kukka lately?

Anonymous said...

Your human pet does look pretty cute in the picture. However, your cuteness and power are still firmly in place.