Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thursday Thirteen, Edition #26


Thirteen Ways To Know Your Human Pet Is PMSing


1. She insists on watching The Devil Wears Prada.

2. While watching, she breaks into tears and begins to pump her fist, yelling at the television set: "You go girl!"

3. You go to eat from your food bowl in the kitchen, and she yells at you for having walked into the kitchen.

4. After having yelled at you in the kitchen, she lays down on her bed and calls for you to snuggle next to her.

5. She eats large quantities of chocolates.

6. She attempts to balance out the chocolate binge by drinking copious amounts of water.

7. As she lays on the loveseat, you try to jump on top of her to lay down, and she screams, "Why are you doing this to me?!"

8. Your sister, Isis, steals more and more tampons from your human pet and dunks them into your water bowl for expansion. When you ask her why, she says, "For shits and giggles."

9. Every morning, your pet will look at you in her work outfit and ask, "Do I look fat in this?"

10. Of course, you can't rightfully answer her, and she breaks into tears, warbling, "I knew it! I knew I looked fat!".

11. There's plenty of naps for no apparent reason.

12. Lines such as, "I'm so tired," or "I just don't want to do anything," or "I just want to stay home," become like mantras.

13. Fast food becomes a staple for one week: McDonalds' french fries, Burger King's Whoppers, and Wendy's baked potatoes. Oh my!


29 comments:

Unknown said...

Very creative. I hope TT continues!

Chickadee said...

I think your'e writing about me! Especially with yelling at the kitty and then asking them to snuggle later...and the fast food. Oh yea.

My 13 are up.

Raggedy said...

Very cute! I am sure her pms would be way worse without you there to comfort her.
Thursday Thirteen has come to an end.
I have enjoyed my visits here and consider us friends.
Thank you for sharing your thirteens with me.
The comments you left me filled me with glee.
It is hard to believe it is really true.
I am trying very hard to not be blue.
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Scone said...

Ah yes. That would explain a lot about my week.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic list!

The Meezers or Billy said...

the bestest one is when they get on the weighty fing in the human litterbox room and scream at it, then get off and get on again and scream again, and do it eleventy six more times. then they say werds on the bad werd list and say somefing 'bout water 'tenshun. - Miles

DKM said...

Mr. Z - That sounds just like my human pet DKM!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Our mom's neffur done doze fings, but once she hit menopaws (she calls it mental paws) she went a little beezerk. How'd yoo like to be all snuggled up sleeping and suddenly be tossed in da air wif a pile of blankies while yoor mom screams dat it's do dam hot even tho it's like 40 degrees in da howse, and den she gets up (even tho it's 3 in da morning) and TAKES A SHOWER! Da only good thing bout it wuz doze power surjes (hot flashes)! Mmm, warm.

Penny said...

ROFL...This is an awesome list! I will be living it all too soon again!

Tink said...

I'm afraid this human is PMS-ing too. Hilarious to read others react in exactly the same way! ;-)
My TT shows 13 pics of me. I hope someone takes over TT, so this won't be our last!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I have to show this one to Mr Tasty Face. He'll have a good laff. Maybe. He duzn't PMS himself -- he's on the reeseeving end.

Carina said...

Human pets are just like that, sometimes. It's the only time of the month when we get to act like cats!

L^2 said...

LOL! Great list Zeus. Happy (last?) TT.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Meowm says this sounds familiar!

Sparky Duck said...

you poor thing, of course your lucky, you can hide under the bed.

The Crew said...

Hmmm, with a diet like #13, you'll be forced to answer "yes" to #9.

Gina said...

Zeus, I know somebody who gets as crazy as your human pet ~0~!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

We have a big old orange tabby named Allistair living with us. Great posting this week. Loved the banner. Too bad TT has ended, b/c I'd ask you if I could borrow it for one of mine. I'm all about books this week. Please stop by!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Mommakitty says McDonald's french fries are furry bad fer ya, but they appear to me a magical mood stablizer in these situations!

Anonymous said...

I finally watched the movie today. I still prefer the book but the movie was pretty funny! Happy last TT!

Nathalie said...

I hope your human pet feels better soon. Be nice to her Zeus!

Bobkat said...

Zeus, I am sure you are helping your human pet all you can and she would rather be with you than without you.

BTW - are you telling me that water doesn't balance out chocolate? Noooo!!!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We thought yoo wuz talking about our mum, and then we read what Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said, and we just looked at each other and nodded.

Karen Jo said...

Boy, am I glad that I don't have to go through that any more. That was a good list and I got a laugh out of it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Zeus,
Great list it sounds alot like my mommy. I have tagged you for a meme. Go to my page for details. I hope you have fun!

Maggie, Molly & Lucy Too said...

cute list

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Zeus:

Three words ... THAT EXPLAINS EFURRYTHING!

DMM

The Fluffy Tribe said...

ahahahahahahahahahahaha Mom is ROTFL ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko KO

D.R. Cootey said...

Married for 18 years. Love my wife. No comment. LOL

My Thursday Thirteen
http://thesplinteredmind.blogspot.com

~Douglas