1. She insists on watching The Devil Wears Prada.
2. While watching, she breaks into tears and begins to pump her fist, yelling at the television set: "You go girl!"
3. You go to eat from your food bowl in the kitchen, and she yells at you for having walked into the kitchen.
4. After having yelled at you in the kitchen, she lays down on her bed and calls for you to snuggle next to her.
5. She eats large quantities of chocolates.
6. She attempts to balance out the chocolate binge by drinking copious amounts of water.
7. As she lays on the loveseat, you try to jump on top of her to lay down, and she screams, "Why are you doing this to me?!"
8. Your sister, Isis, steals more and more tampons from your human pet and dunks them into your water bowl for expansion. When you ask her why, she says, "For shits and giggles."
9. Every morning, your pet will look at you in her work outfit and ask, "Do I look fat in this?"
10. Of course, you can't rightfully answer her, and she breaks into tears, warbling, "I knew it! I knew I looked fat!".
11. There's plenty of naps for no apparent reason.
12. Lines such as, "I'm so tired," or "I just don't want to do anything," or "I just want to stay home," become like mantras.
13. Fast food becomes a staple for one week: McDonalds' french fries, Burger King's Whoppers, and Wendy's baked potatoes. Oh my!