1. They can lick their own rear ends just like we felines can!
2. They aren't fickle when it comes to eating.
3. They perform manual labor so cats don't have to. How awesome are Willow and Stella?
4. Sometimes, dogs are even leaders in major religious organizations as in the case of my friend, Ayatollah Mugsy!
5. Occasionally, they like to show off their tummies too!
6. Dogs can even have fancy hair-dos as in the case of the beautiful, springy curls my friend, Chelsea, possesses!
7. Every once in awhile, dogs solve complex puzzles...like TigerSan!
8. Currently, canines are working on digging the hole to China we've heard so much about. I hope they succeed!
9. Some dogs like Brody the Bulldog even host soccer clinics.
10. Though I hate to admit this, canines get cooler Halloween outfits than felines.
11. As someone once said, "If it wasn't for dogs, some people would never walk." I consider that valuable community service!
12. When their human pets act up, they have The Dog Whisperer to turn to for help.
13. Some dogs even have foods named after them as in the case of my friends Andy, Roxie, and Sammy, or as I prefer to call them, The Hot Dog Gang.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants