1. She eats any bread product (bagels, hamburger buns, loaves, etc.) out of plastic bags.
2. She can't be touched, but she wants to be touched.
3. People can only touch her skull or her tail if they wish to walk away unharmed.
4. She'll bite the hand that feeds her.
5. She will only sit by a person if that person is on a bed. (Any bed will do!)
6. She always snaps at you when you place a hand on her to pet her, as if she is surprised that you have decided to pet her.
7. She drinks so loud that you can hear her throughout the house. Lap, lap, lap!
8. She has an affinity for watching tampons expand in her water bowl.
9. She loves Bounty paper towels...ripped, torn, and shredded.
10. When people enter the house, she will attempt to run outside, but then quickly realizes she has ran outside and will dash back inside.
11. Her way of opening the pet door to the garage is by sitting in front of it and swatting the flap until it has enough momemtum for her to dash through to the other side without her body touching the flap. (Longest estimated time spent in this activity: 20 minutes)
12. She can open any door with her paws.
13. She has private, barking (sounds very much like squirrels) conversations with birds that land on the deck in the backyard.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
4. Mysterious Lady
5. Knitting Maniac
6. Diva Spot
7. Strange, Dark Gypsy Girl
8. Construction Deconstruction
9. Southern Girl
10. Rus VW
11. Lil Duck Duck
16. Anastasia Hunt
17. The Shrone
22. Peppermint Kiwi
23. Greek Goddess
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants