Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dear Zeus...

Dear Zeus,

Are you ever planning to complete your Flea story? Would love to hear the resolution.

Purrs,


Simba

Dear Simba,

I know my departure from the blogging world put a damper on my story, Flea Games. I definitely have been thinking about it, and now, it seems I may actually have time to finish it. You see, the human pet has been working on several end-of-the-year projects for her final class, and as a result, her work has cut into my computer time. I swear she only ever thinks of herself!

For those of you who may not know about Flea Games, you can catch up by reading the following chapters:

Look for more installments, dear Simba. The human pet has finally turned in everything except for one project so story writing should definitely pick up in the next few days. Thank you for following along on the blog and for sending me your question!








Do you have a question for Zeus? Click on the email logo and send it in! Your question will be featured in an upcoming blog post.

6 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh a conclusion to the Flea Games!! PAWSOME!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

OH, NO! We have not read any of the flea games. Mom Will have to read us a bed time chapter at ever Nap!

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Yay! We are so glad the human pet let you come back to blogging. We luv reading your blog!

Jasmim said...

We have not had time to read about Flea Games, Mom is studying a lot this week, but she told me read the chapters at the end of the week, which is when she is free of studies ^^

Jas & Gi

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

I have just read the first installment of Flea Games, and it is terrifying. These fleas distort Allah's name for their own sick, itch-inducing purposes! I will read on with great interest, Zeus.

TC said...

Ooh, these are all new to me!