Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Postcards from Pittsburgh

Dear Zeus and Isis,

Flying through three time zones is not for the faint of heart! I flew from Las Vegas to Cleveland, and once I arrived, I waited for an hour for my next flight. Little did I know I would be riding on a itsy-bitsy Cessna from Cleveland to Pittsburgh! During that flight, there was one poor old lady who sat behind me, crying and praying the entire trip. She was terrified, and I thought to myself that that might be just how you would act, Isis!

Know that I arrived safe and sound, and I am relaxing in the land known as Hopewell, Pennsylvania. Yes, I know that if you were to look it up, you would find the one located in the eastern half of the state, but I am in the western half of the state. My hometown is so small, it does not have its own zip code!

Hopewell Township is a far cry from the hustle and bustle of Houston to be certain.

I will write to you again soon! Please don't kill one another while I am gone!

Marina

4 comments:

Carmen said...

Marina, did you just LOVE Vegas?

Have a safe trip back to your kids!

Sparky Duck said...

welcome back to the state. Dont forget the Hopewell I know, which is in western NJ near the Delaware. I hope one of them is well

Anonymous said...

Carmen, I adored Vegas as always! I cannot wait to share all of my photos with everyone! I definitely had such a great time, and it was a bonus to have my family there with me. They made the real fun!

Sparky: Pennsylvania is awesome. I had forgotten how beautiful it is here. It's also quite nice being able to walk out onto the deck and not have to worry about mosquito invasions! The stars even seem to shine brighter here for some reason.

Sparky Duck said...

its called the boonies :) and you dont have mosquitos because I think we have all of them here!