Monday, July 30, 2007

A great big purr to the following...

The following people deserve a round of thanks for helping make my first Blogathon a tremendous success:

Andrew Odlum: Thanks for being a terrific monitor and keeping me inspired when times were tough!

The Meezers: Thank you for being so supportive and encouraging! Every comment you left kept me going!

Beau, The Cat Realm, Simba, and others: Thank you for leaving so many questions! I don't know that I could have come up with ideas to post had it not been for you!

Pablo and Sparky Duck: Thank you for coming by in the early hours and cheering me on!

KC, Hot(M)BC, and Morgen: Thank you for spreading the word and bringing people and kitties to the blog!

Craaky: Thank you for continually texting my human pet so she could keep me awake! Let's not forget the great Waterboy clips either!

And finally...

Thank you to all of my sponsors!

Your giving nature helped make this event what it was, and I could not be happier to have had your support. I could not have done this without you, and so for opening your pockets and giving from the heart, I thank you!

10 comments:

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Happy to help! The hours weren't so early for me. In fact, they were very civilised. While you were struggling through the a.m., it was 4pm to 11pm here! Congratulations on your efforts. The kitties of the blogosphere are very proud of you and your pet!

Angel Simba said...

Dear Zeus,
For some reason I did not receive the automated email from the Blogathon website giving me the information for where to send my pledge, and how to be sure you are acknowledged. I don't know if this happened to other pledgers as well, but maybe you could post the information on your blog for us. Thanks.
Simba

Bijoy said...

Cool blog, i just randomly surfed in, but it sure was worth my time, will be back

Deep Regards from the other side of the Moon

series
on dogs

The Meezers or Billy said...

awww Zeus, you didn't haf to thank us (but it's nice that you did) - we is really so proud of you and your pet for doing this - staying up all that time is really hard. We enjoyed your posts and stories.

Anonymous said...

I did not get anything or have anything waiting this morning or last night when my humans logged on. We did pledge though.

Glad you had such a successful blogathon and I'll have to consider participating next year!

Zeus said...

Emails are not sent out until 48 hours after the event. I was under the impression sponsorship ended when I stopped blogging, but I could have collected sponsors up to two days after the event. You should be getting your automated email shortly. Thank you for bringing that to my attention, Simba!

Biby Cletus: Thanks a lot for stopping by! Grab a cup of coffee and settle in for some reading! :)

Pablo, Meezers, Cheysuli: Thanks a lot for your kinds words! Next year will be even better!

Mo and The Purries said...

You're welcome!
Glad we could help in some small way!

not the mama (aka morgen) and the kitties of purrchance to dream

Hot(M)BC said...

Glad we could help out bud. You did great! We're glad we could help earn bux for the HSUS.
Purrrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi
and his nuttys sisfurs Sanjee, Gree, Boni Maroni and Mini

Unknown said...

I was very glad to hear that things went so well. I can't believe you raised so much money. You are a very good and helpful kitty. The kitty world is lucky to have someone like you.

The Cat Realm said...

You are the one that needs to be thanked! What a wonderful effort and quiet an interesting flea story going on there through the night....
You can be very proud to have raised that much money!