Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Scoop

Dear Zeus,

We spotted your human pet at a restaurant called Niko Niko's at around seven o'clock. She looked like she was having a good time with who we could only assume to be PMM. She had the gyro plate
while PMM had a vegetable gyro. They shared some kalamari and sat back to discuss several topics...none of which included you.

Because of her ignorant behavior towards you, we attacked your human pet's pitas and made rude gestures at her feet. She got the message because the two ladies left shortly thereafter.

We hope this helps.


Sincerely,


Dangerous Niko Niko Birds

_______________________________________________________

Dear Zeus,

My name is Turbo McGee. I work at Soundwaves: a skate, surf, coffee, and music
store. Yes, we're quite ecclectic! Anyhoo...your human pet stopped in to pick up a CD by Daft Punk and the other lady she was with bought a Bon Jovi CD. I hope this helps!

Sincerely,


Turbo


P.S. She told me I needed real sizes for the ladies' section that were for women over the age o
f 12. Please tell her I am working on that! Thanks!

____________________________________________________

Hey Zeus,

Your pet passed by my store at 10:30 on her way to a cafe called Brasil. She thought I was a fake dog until I barked at her. I let her know I was onto her and her evil ways.


Yours truly,

Buster



___________________________________________________

Wassup Zeus,

We spotted your lady at Brasil with her girlfriend. They looked like they were enjoying their desserts a bit too much if you know what we mean! Maybe it was the way your lady just smiled...you could tell she was loving that tiramisu. We hope we see them again because those two were a couple of hotties!

Granted, we're only eighteen, but could you please give us the hook-up?

Peace out,

Punks

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun post!
Glad to know your network of informants is doing weekend duty for ya, Zeus!
Will keep an eye out for her in my neighborhood, too!
meow for now,
Jazper

DK & The Fluffies said...

Daft Punk & Bon Jovi, sigh, Zeus and Princess Mia, we are so sorry.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

It sounds like your human pet is havin' fun ... so I can only assume that you are furious! I would be if I were in your position. It's a good thing that you have spies efurrywhere who have eyes and ears open.
DMM

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Are you stalking, Zeus?!?! No pun intended. :)

PrincessMia said...

Oh my gosh! You are so well connected around town. I need to know how you do it.

Anonymous said...

Zeus, I am amazed at your network of informats! That's great. I need to work on mine.