Yesterday, Local Girl posted ten things that she loved / liked that began with the letter T. I liked it so much I asked her to give me a letter, and for some reason, she went with my human pet's initial and not mine.
What do you humans have against the letter Z? What did it ever do to you?
Nonetheless, here are ten things I love that begin with the letter M.
1. The very first thing that came to my mind were two of my favorite blogs: Meezer Tails and Memoirs of a Feline Empress. Sam, Miles, Kukka-Maria, and Brach are four of the best cats you'll ever come across in the blogosphere.
2. I like mothers of small children. A few of my pet's friends are mothers, and let me tell you, tomcats: those ladies know how to scratch, pet, and massage you completely. It's wonderful!
3. Mondays are exceptional for me since that is when I do my weekly happy dance in celebration of the human pet having to go back to work.
4. Marvel Ultimate Alliance is one of my most favorite humanip games ever! My pet will turn on the Playstation 2, and I immediately get so excited that I have to jump on her chest and perch right underneath her chin. Sure, she tries to push me down, but I just want a good view of Silver Surfer and Black Panther.
5. Mochas have the best smell! I don't even drink coffee, and yet, I am drawn like a moth to the flame every time.
6. Murdering intruders (i.e., cockroaches, lizards, spiders, etc.) who come into the house ranks high on my list. I know murder is a harsh word, and I only used it in order to complete this meme. Normally, I would just say "making intruders life-challenged".
7. Makeshift beds are always better than the typical places I nap. I suspect it is because there's an inherent thrill in being where you're not supposed to be. For example, sleeping on the top of the bookcases in the house is one of my personal delights.
8. Mirrors are one of the most amazing inventions of all humankind. If left to my own devices, I think I could stare, swat, and spat at myself all day long.
9. Mice, mice, mice! Do you honestly think we could have this list without mentioning those delightful creatures? Personally, I prefer the feather-butt variety.
10. Begrudingly, I must say Marina only because my pet's name begins with M. She'll be expecting it, and since relations are still tender, I chose not to risk the alternative.
Anyone else who would like to play, tell me in the comments, and I'll give you a letter!