1. Pet Semetary - You should have known that cemetery was no good when the cat came back. Stupid humans...
2. Pet Semetary 2 - Still scary, but this time, thanks to Edward Furlong being in it!
3. Cujo - Good doggie!
4. The Birds - Stop looking at me, Mr. Cardinal! I know what you're going to do!
5. Jaws - You hum the theme song just because you read the word.
6. Congo - Primates gone wild!
7. Man's Best Friend - Good doggie, part 2
8. Arachnophobia - Perhaps the most frightening film for my human pet as she is deathly afraid of bugs.
9. Cat's Eye - Sweet, innocent Drew Barrymore: I'll be your tabby in shining armor!
10. Day of the Animals - See Leslie Nielsen as you have never seen him before...as a serious actor! (That, in and of itself, should frighten you.)
11. Sleepwalkers - Not very frightening, but we felines play a huge role in fighting off the vicious neighborhood shapeshifters!
12. Orca - The worst motion picture of all time. Period.
13. Snakes on a Plane - It's got action, terror, and Samuel L. Jackson. Do we need to say more?
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Posted by Zeus at 7:41 AM