Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Warning: My extended family

I have discovered some of the truth behind my extended family that live in the land of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Some of it, you might find a bit disturbing. Parents of little pups and kittens should use your own discretion.

This is my Aunt Diana. I have no idea what is on her tongue, but the fact that she wants to show it off is more than a bit unnerving.

This is my Uncle Gino. I'm not sure what he is doing with those plates, but then again, I don't know that I want to know.

Apparently, there's also an Uncle Vince and Uncle Steve, but they were not there when my human pet went to visit. I don't know that I want to see any photos of them. These photos have taught me that even when I thought I knew all there was to know about human behavior, I learned that I still have much more to understand.

10 comments:

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Just goes to show you Zeus we'll nefurr understand those Beans!

Welcome back!!! You've been missed.

*ABBY

LZ said...

Wow Zeus, it is so amazing how much those people do that we don't understand. I think I have some relatives like this too...scary!

Hot(M)BC said...

An I thought my beans were weird! I sure home mine don get any ideas from these piktures.

~~ Sanjee

Musette said...

No offense to Uncle Gino, but I fear I may have nightmares for a few days. . .

Chatham said...

Aren't Beans entertaining?!

And congrats to for the nomination for best cat blogger!

Lone Star Purrs said...

An we thought we were the only ones whose relatives (an Momma & Daddy) acted weird. ::kitty shrugs:: beans...go figure.

The Crew said...

I'd steer clear of these people if I were you, Zeus. They seem really strange...even for humans!

George

Ivan from WMD said...

My mom loved these! Me, I don't know. I think those are the results of people not really wanting to have their pictures taken. If only we could do that kind of silly stuff, maybe people wouldn't be taking our pictures every two seconds.

Kukka-Maria said...

That's quite a bra, Uncle Gino! I need one of those, but with more nipple coverage and, proudly, larger cups.

Shaggy and Scout said...

So many of us are saddled with strange extended family that once is enough when you meet them!