Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Thank you, Staples!

Bravo, Staples! Bravo!

I cannot begin to express my deepest joy over the new Staples commercial! My feline friends: This is a landmark achievement! In the past, we have only been represented as having a foul odor through our toiletry needs or mewing our way through clever jingles, as if we were trained dogs, in order to obtain some Meow Mix!

Staples, however, has changed all of this!

Here, my feline friends, we are shown as ingenius, creative, and diligent! We are placed side-by-side with our upright human friends as coworkers, and we prove ourselves capable of being as professional as they are! Three cheers for this feline friend who is dubbed "Copy Cat" who now stands as a symbol for feline rights in the workplace!

This is a grand day for us, my feline friends! Let us all stand tall and wave our tails in the air with pride!

Until next time,

1 comment:

Victor Tabbycat said...

Oh, yes, Copy Cat is quite popular at our house, but now my people suggest *I* could go to work! The horror!