10. Just like Zeus had many tales woven about him in Theogony, The Creation of Man by Prometheus, and Homer's Iliad, I have my own epic story in this blog!
9. I have sharp claws which resemble thunderbolts.
8. I cause small thunderstorms when I snore.
7. I too struggle against Titans: mosquito hawks, beetles, and cockroaches.
6. I too look regal and imposing just like Zeus.
5. "Zeus" comes from the Greek word, dios, meaning "bright", and well, I think you can tell from the pictures that my fur shimmers!
4. Zeus was also called "Soter" meaning savior, and my human pet thinks I am when she is sad and needs a hug.
3. Besides deities, Zeus fathered plenty of mortals. I have my human pet so I could be accused of "fathering".
2. My human pet couldn't have named me Isis because I am not female.
1. I am the supreme ruler of my house, my personal "Mount Olympuss".