Friday, June 04, 2010

Incoming panic attack

(Dialing voice mail)

You have three new messages. First new message from 555-0839. Received at 5:10 pm:

"Ohmygod, Marina, you need to call me. Call me right away! I don't know what's wrong with your dog. He puked, and he has a string hanging from his mouth. Call me please!"

Next new message from 555-0839. Received at 5:18 pm:

"Ok, look. I played with your dog all day doing the fetch thing, and then I went to the bathroom. When I came back, your dog had puked, and I guess the string thing wasn't really a string but just some stringy puke. I cleaned everything up, but I don't know if he's ok. Please call me back."

Next new message from 555-0839. Received at 5:25 pm:

"Alright, so everything's fine now. He's jumping around. I guess he got scared when I screamed, 'Holy [expletive], Dog!' I guess he's kinda sensitive, huh? Anyhow, it's fine now so don't worry. Bye."

You have no more messages. Main menu.

8 comments:

Quill and Greyson said...

Holy ::Expletive Deleted:: That would give me a heart attack.

Once my dog was at the groomers and they called to say she had the worst case of worms they had ever seen. Next message they asked if it was possible she had eaten coconut. Turns out she had eaten a whole bag. Dogs!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

I would be home or on the phone as soon as possible after those messages

SeaThreePeeO said...

Oh goodness! That would give us a heart attack as well.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Yeah--the Woman would be scared too..

Angel Simba said...

BROthers. and Dogs.

Mishkat said...

Yikes! We hope you survive this summer...

Noll's Nip said...

Oh my cod.....that would have sent me into a panic!

The Meezers or Billy said...

crappity crap crap crap! our the mom hadded a heart attack too!