Monday, August 20, 2007

What happened to you?

Hello friends,

I know, I know. It's been more than a week since an update, and I'm sure some of you have been wondering what happened to me. Well, life has been more than busy on this end. With the beginning of the school year and housecleaning, as well as a few meetings here and there, the human pet has issued a lock down on the computer. I'm lucky that I even got to the keyboard this morning!

Isis and I are doing well so have no worries. We promise we will write again soon, but as always, keep in mind we're at the whims of our pet. Clearly, we need to revisit who is in charge here.

17 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

clearly it seems that you need to institute a lockdown on your pet - no cleaning or meetings or anything else until she assists lets you blog. We are glad you are ok though -we was werried.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think your pet needs a lockdown to keep her at the computer.

Housecleaning? Humph.

Bonnie Underfoot said...

You definitely need to remind beans who is in charge. I backed down for awhile, and ended up with Victor! All work and no play makes for a dull bean.

Unknown said...

I hope you are not saying that the kids come before you. That is a travesty! Shame on your momma.

The Crew said...

Well yes. At the very least we need to know what happened to Isis when she went into the garage!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Lay down the law, Zeus ... You've gotta lay down the law with those human pets or else they begin to take liberties!

DMM

Sparky Duck said...

time for a human pet beatdown?

Mama Duck said...

Oooo, that's not nice at all ;).

Anonymous said...

Glad your Okay Hurry Back :)

Hot(M)BC said...

Glad yoo's doing good, Zeus!
Purrrrrrrrrrrs!

PrincessMia said...

Zeus, I too am suffering the same fate. Do you think we should start a support group?

K T Cat said...

Whew! We were worried. A few more days and we would have brought out the catnip incense and prayed for you.

Your Pal, David Hoskins said...

Zeus the cat is the best!

Christine and FAZ said...

At least we know you're okay Zeus. FAZ

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

I recommend water-boarding this human, Zeus.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Hi Zeus- we miss you lots!!!!

The Furry Kids said...

We hear you. Mom keeps saying something about all the OT she's working. Whatever. All I know is that it really cuts into my internet time. Grrrrr

Earl Grey