Saturday, July 28, 2007

Let the games begin!

Blogathon headquarters has launched its first game of the evening: A Pretty Poem For You. Participants are to write a poem about the Blogathon. It can be any form of poetry, and since I love haikus, here is my entry:

Blogathon rocks on.
Posts, comments, and donations.
A win-win for all.

The winner receives $20.00 for sponsorship towards his or her chosen charity.

So what do you think? Should I win?

Want to make a donation to our cause? Click here!

6 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

Absolutely!! Haiku is our favorite type of poetry too.
who votes on it?

Zeus said...

I believe there is no vote. Frykitty (the person hosting the contest) I believe decides the winner. Keep your paws crossed!

Zeus said...

Correction: The winner is chosen at random.

Goodness, I'm tired.

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Zeus, then you should win. You are pretty random sometimes! (Don't ask me what it means, she made me write that.)

The Meezers or Billy said...

you should actually win on the basis that you are a CAT who is being forced to stay up for 24 hours.

Hot(M)BC said...

We agree with the Meezers. Cats forced to stay up 24 hours who can still write haikus obviously have the best poetry.