Sunday, July 29, 2007

Introducing the first nonmammalian feline

Dear Blackie,

What's it like to be from a litter of Squillions???


Beau


Are you serious, Beau?

I have brothers and sisters?

Holy freakin' cow!!!

I can't say I actually remember being 'born'. I recall being 'molded' more than anything, and this has led me to believe that I may actually be the first nonmammalian feline in existence. My lack of hair, reproductive capabilities, and absence of food intake are all clear signs of this status.

Do you know if there's some sort of prestigious scientific award for me? Zeus says there is which is why he does not let me out of the house. I was just curious.

BLACKIE

Do you have a question for Zeus, Isis, or Blackie? Leave it in the comments! By doing so, you'll be supporting our blogging efforts for the next 6 hours!

Want to make a donation to The HSUS? Click here!

No comments: