1. I'm thankful for all of my wonderful blogging friends! Blogging has brought me into contact with so many different people, felines, and canines from various walks of life. I couldn't be happier!
2. I'm thankful for the loveseat in the living room. Without it, I couldn't possibly sleep comfortably.
3. I'm thankful for my sister, Isis. She takes the rap for my misdeeds quite often. Who doesn't need someone like that in their lives?
4. I'm thankful for my IAMS Salmon and Tuna flavors. They go down nice and smooth, and I never chuck them up on the floor.
5. I'm also thankful for my Purina One Salmon Dry Food. Variety is the spice of life I'm told!
6. I'm thankful that I don't have to go out and shop on Black Friday. Being a cat, I can't drive, and seeing as though I can't drive, I can't go shopping either. It's such a blessing!
7. I'm thankful that we moved into this beautiful house. We lived in an apartment for five years, and there were only so many spaces for me to lay around and lounge. Inside the house, I have many more options, including a sunning area by the deck which is absolutely fabulous.
8. I'm thankful for the success of my blog. I can't believe there are readers who keep coming back! Without you, there would be no blog so I say thank you for your support...even when I do have mishaps!
9. I'm thankful that I can even write. I suppose not every cat can do that so I should be a little bit grateful that I have that talent.
10. I'm thankful that I am healthy. Yes, even though I hate Dr. Rodriguez with a burning passion inside of my tiny, beating heart, I still am immensely grateful that she finds me to be in tip-top shape.
11. I'm thankful I have kind people who take care of me when my human pet is away. I'm not so thankful, though, that the human pet goes away...that big meanie.
12. I'm thankful for my gigantic whisker humps which make me look oh-so-manly. Take a look at my photo on the right; you will agree.
13. Finally, I am thankful for YOU, human pet! We have been through thick and thin together, and I do not know where I would be without you. (I do, however, know that I would be stuck with that horrible, wretched name of "Graham" had you not rescued me, and that simply would not have been cool!)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
Friday, November 24, 2006
Posted by Zeus at 8:26 AM