Sunday, June 11, 2006

Return to the Old Dominion State

Bonjour, amis félins et animaux de compagnie humains !

(That's Hello, my feline friends and human pets in French! If nothing else, I am certainly being exposed to a lot of different cultures!)

When I got back home from my adventures in Florida, the human pet gave me my next postcard. I was rather pleased with the fact that the human pet is no longer trying to contain me in The House. She seems to have accepted the fact that I will be traveling. I think she just gets so worried at times that it clouds her vision.


It said:

Front

Virginia: The Old Dominion State

Back

Dear Zeus, Greetings from Virginia! Mama and I love your blog and look forward to seeing all of the places you "visit". Hugs and purrs, Miss Maggie May.

I am so excited to be going back to the beautiful state of Virginia (which I have now deduced has been named after Derby's Vir-ginger)! Phil has informed me that because you are so young, Miss Maggie May, he thinks this may be more educational. I don't actually mind that since I am such a book worm as it is....well not a worm....but....oh stupid homo sapien sayings!

I cannot wait to meet you, Miss Maggie May!

2 comments:

Maggie, Molly & Lucy Too said...

ohh Im excited too..

Just Ducky said...

Zeus, I think actually Vir-ginger mighted be name after the state. I thinks its older than her.